The Meridian Mortgage Corporation lends money to approved parties in the Turks and Caicos Islands and North America.
- Mortgage loans of up to 50% of property value;
- Loan amortization periods of up to 15 years, allowing you to manage the size of your monthly repayments;
- Fixed interest rates for up to 3 years, allowing you to budget your monthly repayments accurately;
- Loan agreement in principal within 48 hours of receiving the completed application form and due diligence requirements;
- Where we also act as the client’s representative during the land registration process, we can usually commit to release mortgage funds within 21 days of closing.
- A completed application form;
- Due diligence evidence for each borrower consisting of:
- photo ID (in form of a notarized* copy of valid passport or driver’s license);
- proof of address (in form of an original recent utility bill or notarized* copy of valid driver’s license where not used as photo ID);
- bank reference (or letter authorizing Meridian to obtain one) from a bank that you have held an account with for at least 3 years;
- signed personal net worth statement (a straightforward statement of your assets and existing loans).
*where a client can show the original document to a member of our staff, notarization is not required.
Please Contact Us to obtain our current mortgage interest rates.